I'm Kelly Diemond and I'm an artist, jewelry maker and teacher of curious creatives.
I've been teaching jewelry and painting classes since 2012 and have found that teaching has some magical qualities that make it my favorite way to earn income and grow a business.
Teaching has the power to:
- Give you a solid stream of income that you can scale up or down as you choose
- Connect you with happy, enthusiastic students eager to learn what you have to share
- Earn the ever elusive passive income from information you've created
- Help you travel and host workshops in the places you've always wanted to visit
- Take your own learning deeper
Sharing what you know and love is one of the easiest ways to build your business, grow your email list and establish yourself as an expert.
You have skills that other people want to learn and in sharing those gifts, you may just turn someone's life around while building your own bottom line.
It doesn't get much better than that.
If the idea of standing up in front of a class scares you, don't distress. There are so many ways to share information that you can find one that aligns best with your style, personality and skills.
Books, podcasts, online classes, and retreats are just a few of the potential options for growing your bottom line and spreading your light.
You may also want to check out my free resource "32 Ways to Get Paid to Teach" down below to get more ideas percolating and get on the mailing list so you don't miss a thing.
If you're already a creative teacher, I'd love to hear from you. I'm looking for people to feature on the site to share what you do and how you got started, so please get in touch using the contact link below.